Waivers [I-601, 212(c)]

This waiver is used to allow aliens to return to the U.S. or to obtain a Green Card without leaving the U.S. If you are illegally in the US and are married to a US citizen or the holder of a Green Card, and you entered without inspection, you may need to return to your own country and apply for an immigrant visa through the US consulate there. We will assist in preparing the I-601 waiver application. To prevent delays with the waiver process, your application should be prepared correctly the first time. We have over 20 years experience handling immigration cases and will ensure that you permanently stay in the U.S. Contact us today.

Book a Consultation Today
Ready to get started?
Call (650) 373-1122
to inform us of your immigration needs and set up a consultation. We are also available in person at our offices or by video conference.

Book a Consultation