J-1 Waivers of the application of the two-year foreign residency requirement (physicians, medical professionals & others)

A J-1 holder who is subject to the foreign two-year residency requirement must obtain a waiver before being allowed to seek an H-1B visa or to adjust his/her status through marriage to a U.S. citizen. Our office has over 20 years of experience in this field of l aw and can assist in filing this type of waiver or appealing a denial of a J-1 waiver application to the Administrative Appeals Office. Please contact us for more information.

Book a Consultation Today
Ready to get started?
Call (650) 373-1122
to inform us of your immigration needs and set up a consultation. We are also available in person at our offices or by video conference.

Book a Consultation