Investor Visas – Immigrant Investor

For investors looking to develop and direct a business enterprise in the United States or to invest a substantial amount of capital in a new business project, a special E-2 Treaty Investor Visa is available. In order to obtain an investor visa to conduct or invest in business in the United States, several requirements must be met. We encourage you to consult with our office on your particular U.S. investment.

Book a Consultation Today
Ready to get started?
Call (650) 373-1122
to inform us of your immigration needs and set up a consultation. We are also available in person at our offices or by video conference.

Book a Consultation