H-1 Visa for Professionals

For employers seeking to hire foreign workers in specialized fields requiring a bachelor’s degree or higher, such as scientists, engineers, or computer programmers, the H-1B visa program can be confusing and complex. At the Law Offices of Haitham Edward Ballout, we focus on providing your business with a range of services, from employment counseling to filling out the necessary paperwork for the H-1B visa, or assisting you in the transfer of an existing H-1B employee’s work authorization.

Book a Consultation Today
Ready to get started?
Call (650) 373-1122
to inform us of your immigration needs and set up a consultation. We are also available in person at our offices or by video conference.

Book a Consultation