Extend or Change Status

If you currently hold a non-immigrant status and seek to extend or change your immigration status, then you are required to file an I-539 application to change your status. We have a friendly staff that will help you achieve your goal of staying in the United States.

Book a Consultation Today
Ready to get started?
Call (650) 373-1122
to inform us of your immigration needs and set up a consultation. We are also available in person at our offices or by video conference.

Book a Consultation