Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Office (“AAO”)

Typically, this appeal must be submitted on a form I-290B along with supporting documents. Our immigration attorneys have the necessary experience, skill, and knowledge to submit a compelling appeal in your case. For example, our office has taken the appeal on an initial denial of a J-1 waiver application of the two-year foreign residency requirement to the AAO and successfully obtained such a waiver for two medical doctors and physicians. For more information on our practice, please call us today.

Book a Consultation Today
Ready to get started?
Call (650) 373-1122
to inform us of your immigration needs and set up a consultation. We are also available in person at our offices or by video conference.

Book a Consultation