Aliens with Exceptional Ability

Individuals holding an advanced degree or aliens of exceptional ability may be eligible for a First Employment-Based Preference (EB1-EA or EB1A) petition without an employer’s sponsorship. These petitions provide the freedom of changing jobs without going through the normal immigration process and could be a much better and quicker way to obtain your U.S. Green Card to enter the United States. If you need assistance with this petition, please contact our immigration lawyers today.

Book a Consultation Today
Ready to get started?
Call (650) 373-1122
to inform us of your immigration needs and set up a consultation. We are also available in person at our offices or by video conference.

Book a Consultation