Law Office of H Edward Ballout

(650) 373-1122 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.   

Ballout Immigration Law

The Law Offices of Haitham Ballout

Waivers [I-601, 212(c)]

This waiver is used to allow aliens to return to the U.S. or to obtain a Green Card without leaving the U.S. If you are illegally in the US and are married to a US citizen or the holder of a Green Card, and you entered without inspection, you may need to return to your own country and apply for an immigrant visa through the US consulate there. We will assist in preparing the I-601 waiver application. To prevent delays with the waiver process, your application should be prepared correctly the first time. We have over 20 years experience handling immigration cases and will ensure that you permanently stay in the U.S. Contact us today.

Immigration Service Review

"Everything went perfect this morning. When we turned in our packet and walked out with Igor's work permit in hand. You made every part of the process very clear for us... "

Sarah & Igor

"You're the best. Haitham has always gone the extra step to make things work. It was easy to see he was the lawyer I wanted to work with from the first time we met."


"I had full confidence in you from the moment we met."

Clare & Sean

"Truly, I respect your day-to-day work as productive people become free and take citizenship of this great country."


"Thank you for everything, Kaliti has received his green card."


"I would like to thank you for your hard work and support. If I ever know anyone who needs similar services I will strongly recommend you."

Contact Us
  1. Your Name(*)
    Please let us know your name.
  2. Phone Number
    Invalid Input
  3. Your Email(*)
    Please let us know your email address.
  4. Subject(*)
    Please write a subject for your message.
  5. Message(*)
    Please let us know your message.
  6. Enter the following words
    Invalid Input